03-23-2021, 02:20 PM   #5
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4hand View Post
I saw you grab an e46, so I am assuming Spec E46 eventually? Wouldn't be mad at you for that, I'd love to build a spec e46
Haha yup. I'm at three cars right now, e46 330 that would be a perfect candidate for an se46 build which I may follow through on and a 2002 Boxster that I'm currently daily driving because the e46 needs a Vanos and I haven't had time to fix it. I love this e92 but its getting up there in miles and I don't necessarily want to keep tracking an s65 motor. I would be totally down to have another e92 that is stock with a 6MT to daily/autox though if anyone wants to trade me

I'm not 100% sure what the next car(s) look like but I need really one daily/autox car and one full-blown track/race car. This street/track build has been really fun and I'll keep taking it out to events until it sells but its time for the next thing

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 1
b4hand661.00