03-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #12
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by warranty View Post
@Craigy ....haha my expert knowledge of "crank walk" gives away my DSM roots eh? My first performance car was indeed a 2GT "wrong wheel drive" DSM which I had modded to hell and back. No crank walk with 230k miles on the original bottom end though!

@whats77inaname....yup, I'm also a 2JZ-GTE guy. In fact, my M3's stable mate is a hardtop 6MT TT Poopra.
*lol* I was planning on getting an Alpine White 6MT TT MKIV w/black interior to match my AW 6MT N/A w/black interior M3 for a long while. In fact, I was shopping for one during the time I picked up the M3 (decided that 4 doors are more practical and I can get a coupe later). Always wanted to single turbo one of those....recently (a few months ago) decided to pick up a Noble M400 instead of a Supra. Still one of my all time favorite cars.

To give you an idea of how long I've enjoyed them, that poster you have on the left in your garage? I have that in a shirt that has been unworn for about 15 yrs now and my MKIV model collection numbered well over 200 pieces. I've been trimming it lately
Appreciate 0