I am selling this vehicle because I am in the military and
my unit will be sent back to Afghanistan. I don't want
it get old in my garage. The price is low because I need to
sell it before June 10th. The vehicle is in pristine
condition, no accident history, clear title, ano dents or
dings and no scratches. Always adult driven and garaged,
never abused or raced. If you are interested, it's
still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad,
is $1800. Let me know if you are interested, email back.

Thank you !SSgt. Jessica
Smith

another

My name is Laura, I'm emailing you about 2008 Nissan Altima SL with an gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 95k miles. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine 3.5L V6 MPI gas, runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. This car has been used by my husband who died 4 month ago. The price was reduced to $1,500 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the car before the end of the month, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store it. Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year.Also, my daughter have another car so there's no use on keeping it. If you are interested reply to email.

and another

Hello,

Here are details about 2009 Nissan Maxima SV, in perfect working condition, no body work or paint ever done, garage kept, no mechanical problems whatsoever.

It has 109,000 miles, 3.5L V6 engine gasoline runs smooth and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The interior is like new. All regular maintenance was performed. It will come with a clean and clear title under my name free from any loans or liens. It's beautiful car loaded with navigation system back-up camera, sunroof etc...

If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers(including a clear title), owner's manual, keys, a notarized buy-sell contract already signed by me. The price was reduced to $1500 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the car before, May 26th, when I will be leaving on military duty with my unit to replace and help the troops scheduled to come home this year.

Hate to sell it but it's not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year.

You will find few pictures attached if interested reply back.

SSG Tayana Bennet

Bravo Company, Virginia National Guard
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0