01-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #25
PKumarM3
Air India
India
Rep
Drives: 2018 Dodge Durango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get 2 the Bimmah! View Post
Keep in mind that they may have just been cruising in excessive speeds. If a couple of nice cars are cruising at 80mph + does that mean they are street racing? Happened to a friend of mine. 3 of us got on the highway from the entrance ramp and ripped it a little bit just to get on. Cop pulled the last car over for street racing. You can't believe everything you read. Were they speeding? Perhaps, but none of this fast and furious bullsht that the media would love to put out for a good read.
i will agree with you, the media sensationalizes everything to get a story.

but then comes car education. it was below 30 degrees today. i don't care what tires you have on your car. you should know that driving above 55mph when the roads are that cold, especially on a RWD car with over 500hp is going to lead to trouble.

then we have to talk about self control - you know the weather is cold, wet spots are now black ice, and you still want to push it?

its not fair, its not deserving, its just sad. another good soul perishes all in the name of "having a good time". no one wants to be made an example of, but this is an example of learning how to keep yourself under control and not risk anything for the sake of "fun".

RIP.

Appreciate 0