WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Pee kaaaa booo!!!!
Hope you guys are enjoying your holloween weekend!

Wes!! Get out to IV now with mask on! Time to get some panochas!!!! Oh man...best time of the year in Santa Barbara is happening right now!

But I've been buried with work. I can't go out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
afaik... that's why he did the pink wheels and headlights. he wanted something that stood out and screamed for attention. Hence why some people put orange wheels for their track wheels. or my friend Brian who put red wheels on his black car. or green wheels on a white car.

i understand you would rather it matched better with the color of the car but some people like to have it opposite so it stands out even more
Red wheels on a black car looks good.... as does green wheels on a white car, but some colors just don't go well together. Yes, they grab the attention of people, but not in a good way. That's just my opinion.

Quote:
yeah, i don't really want anything that says hey look at me... except the exhaust, which is steadily getting on my nerves like some people.
It is pretty loud. You can't even drive anywhere without getting attention. If it's loud to the point where you can't even drive the car, I think it's better to switch to a quieter system.

Quote:
what did you delete... what was it about? curiosity.
Just some comments about some of the people who "stance" their car. I didn't want to make it sound like I'm a hater so I deleted the comments.
Appreciate 0