View Single Post
      07-26-2018, 03:32 PM   #125
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Yes, the unnamed avenger struck again this Monday. The deplorable individual that I share an office with locked up her desk accessories in the filing cabinet behind her desk Friday before she left work and took the key home with her. Monday morning when she came into work, she unlocked the filing cabinet and instantly a tirade of obscenities began to flow from her gullet with the force of class 5 rapids when she realized her mouse was AWOL. The person toying with her realized that all the filing cabinets in the office are all keyed the same, unlocked the filing cabinet and gaffled her new mouse. I had to keep my laughter as quiet as possible but my delight was hard to restrain. I have no idea what the outcome was as I try with everything that I am to not engage conversation with her at any cost.

A completely different story but funny nonetheless. We had a benefit breakfast this morning for an employee. The aforementioned pain in the ass employee was making pancakes in the break room. Due to the number of appliances that were being used, they tripped a breaker. One of the employees who was assisting with said cookery came and asked me why they lost power. I went to the data closet and reset the breaker; I then went to the break room to see if there was something that we could unplug in order to save them juice and not trip the breaker again. Upon entering the break room, the less than pleasant employee informs me that she already fixed the problem by unplugging the microwave (that wasn't being used). Her words to me were, "We don't need your help Jody! We got this!" I chuckled and wished them well on their pancake makery. Five minutes later they tripped the breaker again. Of course someone comes in complain about it. This time I did not assist with resetting the breaker and told them to go talk to employee "who got this." I did offer the suggestion that since she fixed it last time by unplugging the microwave (that wasn't running), maybe they should try taking the batteries out of the clock hanging on the wall. After they finished cooking by unplugging the snack machines so they could finish cooking breakfast on their hotplates, I snuck back in the data closet and reset the breaker restoring electrical karma to the room. I overheard conversations later about how they overcame the of some force not wanting them to cook breakfast this morning by improvising and unplugging the snack machines. Idiots. My true delight came when it was lunch time and no one could drinks out of the machines because when they unplugged them, the routers that are used for the drink machines needed to be reset and none of them realized this. I waited until lunch was over and reset them. Again, later I overheard conversations of how everyone eating or drinking just wasn't in the cards today as if some magical force was plotting against them.

I feel so terribly alone in this place.
Well, thank you, that has helped my day. Whenever she/he strikes again, I presume you'll update this thread?
Appreciate 0