View Single Post
      07-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #31
EricSMG
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajmun340 View Post
You come through as arrogant and unable to grasp basic statements. Nightkrawler wrote, quoting: "All depends on the driver who owned the car. If he knew how to drive a manual correctly and didn’t abuse it the clutch should last well over 100k." That states that except for abuse it would last well over 100k.
Well, this simply does not hold true since mine was not abused, bought new and failed prematurely. I know of at least five other people who also didn't abuse theirs and had premature fails. My reply was correct and rightful.
You cannot just add words to what he posted after the fact when my reply to him had already posted.
And so, I have no interest in debating your cognitive issue further, i'll just ignore you and you'll only know more what i think for it. Good day.
Sigh. He left out factory defect because that's always assumed - it's so obvious that it's not necessary to mention. So, given this new revelation, what he said is totally accurate and your initial reply suggests that perhaps you take things too literal, eh?

This is similar to rod bearings - the vast majority will last a very long time even though there is the occasional failure. These are not mutually exclusive - there can be both early failures and in general, a high level of reliability.

That said, let's keep this debate healthy and void of personal insults

Last edited by EricSMG; 07-21-2018 at 10:15 AM..
Appreciate 0