Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
What did you search....
"DCT GTS" brings it up as the #1 hit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
It's in the "Engine, exhaust, transmission, drivetrain, ECU software mod..." forum.
There are many threads on the GTS tune, this is one of them below. The GTS DCT tune is a must have. The car shifts so quickly when shifting at high RPM's that it feels like someone is sitting in the back seat and pushing you forward each time you shift. Add an ECU tune and it's even more pronounced. Some simple bolt ons like cold air Intake, pulleys and exhaust and it makes the car in stock form feel sluggish. Alex@alpine and his tunes are well known in these forums.

DCT GTS Software Upgrade http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863945
Found the info I needed. I thought I had read up on this months ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
There is actually, I do not know about the clutch packs, but I do know the GTS has a secondary cooler, the file has been adjusted to solve the over heating problem. The part numbers and hardware ID are totally different then a standard M3
I already have Alex's DCT tune. Just wondering how it would be possible to safely achieve the GTS speeds with the DCT. If the GTS does have a secondary cooler, then it seems that even the do88 DCT cooler wouldn't be beefy enough
Appreciate 0