View Single Post
      03-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
Bourne
Rep
Drives:

2007 550i w/9460 mi for $49,900?? I may trade up from my planned 135i

Sounds to good to be true, has to be a misprint!

2007 5-Series 550i$49,900INFORMATIONFEATURESPRICE: $49,900

ENGINE: 4.8L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine-inc: double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing, Valvetronic, 2-stag

TRANSMISSION: Automatic

MILEAGE: 9460 miles

EXTERIOR: Titanium Silver

INTERIOR: Black Dakota

VIN#: WBANB53587CP07728

STOCK#: P6180

OPTIONS

Here is another locally sold, owned, and serviced BMW from Classic BMW - your BMW destination! This 2007 BMW 550i - will not last long - and what a way to save thousands off MSRP and have a BMW backed 6 year/100,000 mile warranty!!! Yes, this 550i comes CERTIFIED so drive and buy with confidence - Premium Package, Sport Package, Comfort Access System, Heated Front Seats, Park Distance Control, Logic7 Sound System, and so much more! Do not let this rare V8 BMW get away - call us today!
We have over 20 CERTIFIED BMW 5 Series here at Classic BMW, but a fraction of them are on the internet. Come and see why Classic BMW in Plano is your BMW DESTINATION! We have over 140 CERTIFIED Pre-Owned BMW's in stock, with some of them not listed on the internet! Please contact us if you are having trouble finding that "ultimate" BMW, we may already have it in stock! Come enjoy the Classic BMW Experience and find out why we are the top BMW dealer in North Texas!
Classic BMW locally owned and operated right here in Dallas for over 36 years - stop in and take a tour of our new facility located in Plano at the corner of Spring Creek Parkway and the Dallas North Tollway - we look forward to meeting you!

INTERESTED? CONTACT USEMAIL THIS VEHICLE TO A FRIENDBACK TO RESULTS
Appreciate 0