View Single Post
      03-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #1946
MonkPDX
Rep
Drives: 03 Infiniti G35c

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post
Exactly...if Ken were a tool (and he is NOT)..then we would have never heard from him again...but he shares with us a very unflattering letter...

I see this for what it really is...the big bully car dealer who could care less about bad PR, because 99.99% of the potential car market could care less..they just put enough misinformation out there to create a smidgen of doubt...and keep doing business as usual...

Not to get too political...but we started a WAR based on lies and misinformation...and 99.99% of america could care less...

Why should this be any different...

Ken...walk away...you are playing with fire now...I am not a lawyer but have a lot of experience with litigation...there is no upside to this for you...

Best wishes...you did NOTHING to deserve this...
THIS has become completely insane!!

At this point, the ONLY WINNER is the "Legal Profession", as Legal Fees continue to be generated by Attorneys on both sides.

Husker's reputation is trashed, not that I care.
Ken has endured unbelievable stress, in addition to lost time, and mounting financial risk.

How many times have we seen "THE POWER OF THE INTERNET" used in this thread?? WE HAVE to come up with a solution to help Ken, if we are all as smart and powerful, as a Group, as we like to think we are.

We can't let it go down like this. Not for our sake, but for Ken's sake and Ken's wellbeing. I have no final investment in this "saga", other than time, but I know that I will feel like a LOSER, IF the Dealership prevails.

The Dealership will survive this. Fil will probably survive this, and may even eventually LAUGH about it over a few drinks with his peers, but what happens to Ken?? Will he able to buy a "new" M3 when this deal tanks, and he pays his legal fees and other associated costs?

"When the tough get going, the weak get screwed"

"It is better to be the hammer than the nail"

excuse the rant.............

Monk