01-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #33
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHman View Post
Not true regarding the MSD's. Gap insurance would cover any difference. This was the reason for not putting money down towards cap reduction.

For the MSD's, if at lease end there were issues associated to damage above and beyond the allowed, replacement of tires, etc., this would be taken from the security deposits. Else BMW FS would send you a bill.

The rough math would work result in a $50 per month savings assuming max MSD's. Another way of looking at it, for $5600 that BMW FS will have for 36 months, you'll save $1800. Perhaps that money can be best used elsewhere but it is a good option.
MSD is fully refundable if the car is totaled. 10% return on your investment is a pretty good deal. That's why I did it. Where else are you going to find that these days without risk?
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0