Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3-Mike View Post
Red will be nice, I've always liked red cars... we'll look good driving together.
Mike your car looked very nice the other weekend on the 401 aspecially with your wife by your side as a navigator

Did I tell you I once had a 300 red AMG my best friend kept calling her the Pimp Mobile so I left her out west before moving east (sold her to another friend when I got my original e46).

Speaking of road trips ... our tip is coming up down to Bowling Green to visit the Corvette factory and museum, we will swing by the Ford Museum and original residence it's promising to be a great road trip (no ... no I am not getting a Vet, my friend is the Corvette fan he has 3 of them). I will take pictures and post a kink to my SmugMug account sometime in June.

You guys all have a safe outing at the track ...

I can just picture that red M3 being followed by Duncan's M3 then watch out he might just overtake you he loves doing that I saw it last time when a Porsche overtook him. He chased the Porsche for 2 laps then over took him again and right after that left the track, guess he was out off gas. Just pulling your leg Duncan ... sorry Al

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 05-14-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Appreciate 0