Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: JB 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikAry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMM3Y View Post
What’s your problem with it? Mine works flawlessly. I do want to assign a different button to scroll through the screens and according to the instructions it can be done. The instructions are in broken English they’re kind of hard to follow. Have you tried getting product support through your vendor? They might have better luck contacting them.
I didn't realize that Awron has instructions specific to the e92 M3 so I tried to install my gauge using the non M3 instructions which was not the correct approach. I ended up damaging one of the pins on their cable and asked (sent many messages) if Awron could send a replacement pin or cable but no response. I asked Vivid Racing to help me out and after 5 days, they too say that they cannot get in touch with anyone from Awron.
I suspect that Awron went out of business and no longer exists. The Awron website is completely gone and no activity on their social media channels since Dec from what I can see. I'm just speculating but it would explain the lack of any response. I was contemplating getting a gauge as well but the fact they aren't around has me a little concerned about support. Although it sounds like EAS is stepping up as much as they can considering it isn't their product. Kudos.
Appreciate 0