Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Great race, good fun. I need a better setup my wheel keeps moving on the desk I have it clamped to and using an office chair with wheels is not a good idea.
Either-way i'll try to make the next one.
Let me know what track it'll be so i can make sure i have it.

Thanks for setting up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
It was lots of fun! Hadn't driven Laguna before (virtually or in real life) and it's surprisingly small and tight

I want to know who tried to steal my handle and called themselves 'DYT'...
Hey guys! Thanks for taking part in the race! I had a great time. It's actually quite tense!

So, the our first race is complete. 11 cars raced. Actually, it ended up being two races. The way the server works, after a race is over, it just resets and starts the Practice/Qualify/Race cycle again. So, 10 of the 11 cars decided to stay and race a second race! (The 11th guy bowed out of race #2 because his VR headset was giving him problems.)

I've never w-2-w raced before. The starts were a melee as I expected. I got spun in Turn 2.....haha

Andrew Lim was crushing the lap times in qualifying. He won the first race. tsk94 won the second race.

OG Shark captured 3rd both races!

I got 5th the first race and 7th the second race. SQ13 took me down going into Turn 2---he braked super late into Turn 2 and then I don't know how he kept it on the track. Got in front of me and then ditched me! Man, I am not used to fighting for a turn! At one point, we were three wide going into Turn 9! That was new for me! hahaha

Anyway, I enjoyed it and am willing to put a series together. Or we can just race one-off races once or twice a week. But regardless, I think we have a good way to pass the time here!
Appreciate 1
OG Shark4692.50