View Single Post
      07-28-2020, 04:44 PM   #66
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
So you are comparing a car with a responsive straight six with excellent handling to a tercel?
I've driven many cars and it still puts a smile on my face. 230hp is not super fast but still fun and it sounds great. If you think BMW is just about image then why are you on this board?
Do you not think they invented the sports sedan and every car company including the stinger tried to emulate them? Even my R is no match for an M3, I have no problem admitting that and nor is a stinger or genesis.
No. I am not comparing anything. Merely asking a simple question. Obviously a Tercel isn't going to perform in the same manner. I do not feel that BMW is just about image. I've been around them my entire life and I've owned 2. To answer the question of why am I on this board, I came to learn how to mod my E93 and stumbled into the OT section. I sold the E93 last April. I have a love for BMW's, but I've made quite a few connections with the good people of BP.

I'll not touch the sports sedan bit. Looks like everyone else already handled that.
Appreciate 0