Mmmm3
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E93 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankcah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger-Zone View Post
I picked up my Silver '08 E93 DCT with 71K miles for 19,500. Based on the average prices I was seeing and the mileage and condition... this was a good deal.
$19k? How much was the asking price?

Did it have 18 inch wheels, what packages/options?
It's stock (18" wheels). Nothing changed or upgraded on it. Had it inspected at BMW dealership and it checked out great. The Top and components are great, The Clutch is great, Tranny solid, engine runs and sound great, suspension good, frame great (no accidents, etc.), driveline good, wheels have minimal to no curb rash, tires were around 60% and needed rebalancing, but I was putting some Conti DWS's on so I got the balancing taken care of. All in all, for a 10 year old M3 Convertible, I honestly got a very nice deal. Te exterior isn't mint... there's a few tiny knicks here and there, but nothing visible without "close" inspection.

Asking price was 19,500. They had just lowered it to that. The Jaguar/Landrover dealership I purchased it from had it on their lot for longer than they needed it to be. For where I live, this car is averaging 22-23 from private sellers and similar ranges up to 24/25 from dealerships.