Drives: green, black, white

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by biasrutus View Post
Current Setup:

Standard ZCP wheels / suspension
Rear - 275/35 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4s with 12mm spacer
Front - 255/35 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S with 10 mm spacer

I am currently powder coating another set of ZCP wheels and intend to try running the larger 10inch wheels in the front for a squared setup. I want to try and move the 12mm spacer to the rear as part of this change since I will not need it in the front anymore.

I would appreciate help deciding which tires to get for the front. This thread and others lead me to believe that the 275 tires will not fit in the front. It would be great to head towards sizes that I can rotate in the future. The current tires have about 2k miles on them.

Any recommendations that would get me to a good spot in the front that then allow me to replace the rears when needed for a square tire setup?

Or should I forget about the square tires as part of this to keep a wider tire in the back?

I really like the sidewall height of my current tires and would prefer not to go lower. My main goal is to preserve the look I have and get rid of the spacer in the front (vibrations!). I also want to feel how it affects driving on grooved pavement and understeer.

All help is appreciated, thanks!
Scenario A: Square wheels/tires
Answer: 275/30/19

Scenario B: Square wheels/"staggered" tires for front:rear tire height delta
Answer: Front; 275/30/19, Rear; 275/35/19

>255 section width with a 35-series sidewall is simply too tall for the front and will rub (sans intense negative camber and decreased caster.)

Square setups that I have previously run:
359M wheels (10" width) -- 265/30/19 (Pilot Cup Sport 2, 275/30 were not available; would not purchase 265/30 again as the sidewall is too short)

220M wheels (9.5" width) -- 275/30/19 (Pilot Super Sport) no rubbing and great feel

I'll look for pictures of both setups once I'm back home
Appreciate 0