View Single Post
      11-23-2017, 03:35 AM   #1
JayyLebron
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 ZCP M3 14 Audi R8 V10

BPM Sport / Mike Benvo Unbeatable!

I recently went catless, because, well, why not. With going catless I decided that I definitely need a tune, to rid myself of that pesky engine light. I had looked around the forums, and found that BPM Sport was constantly raved over. I am close to a couple of tuning shops, but I could not get around why people loved BPM. I messaged Mike Benvo, and upon a very quick response, I was purchasing the tune...

Tune arrived, cats were off and it was time to install. Mike gladly helped me during the weekend, which I did not expect at all, but the very detailed instructions that were provided made it a breeze. Took no time at all, maybe 30 minutes total. I got it tuned, stage II of course, I drove the car, and WOW. Why was the car not provided like this from the factory?! The car runs so much smoother through the power band. I don't have legitimate numbers, but my butt dyno says that it feels noticeably faster. I got the cold start delete, and servotronic steering as recommended by Mike, and could not be happier.

Upon tuning I actually discovered that I just got the dreaded throttle actuator fail. Mike had helped me diagnose the issue, sourced me a couple of actuators, and stayed with me through the process until the job was done and on the road ready to go again.

I would go with Mike and BPM sport every time! The customer service, and the tune itself are fantastic. I am extremely content with my choice, and would recommend it to anyone looking around to get a tune or swap to a new tune!

A HUGE thank you to Mike for all of his support and level of personal interest in his customers!