View Single Post
      03-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #1334
bmw-m6
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamfans View Post
Now what, Husker trying to clarify things? It doesn't help that Husker is already accusing and blaming "Tanisaka is more out for the publicity than to buy a BMW". What a way to treat a customer.

I don't think Ken would have asked his lawyer to write a legal letter regarding Fil Catania refusing to accept his credit card if it did not happen. In addition, also Catania is not following instructions on the deal agreed between Ken's lawyer and BMW NA corporate counsel.

Ken also indicated his refusal to talk to Husker dealership because of the way Catania treated him, refusing to accept his form of payment.

And ultimately, why is a Husker employee writing about this whole incident? Shouldn't they be keeping quiet instead of fanning additional flames on this whole incident?

I am really really disappointed at how Husker is responding. A "clarification post" like this would not do anything to help. Decisive action (i.e. apologizing as if they really mean it, honoring the deal of $60K for E90 M3 and throwing in extra credit/support) from Husker is the best form of prove of the dealership's endeavor, but instead Husker choose to continue to fan flames. Great job.
actions speak louder than words. honor the deal already, and admit defeat with a drop of grace !
Appreciate 0