08-31-2012, 08:52 AM   #24
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeKNiC3 View Post
Long story short, I was told by the vendor these were 11" wide. Then after they arrived at my house, I noticed the stamping on the back of the wheel stating they were 10.5" instead. Asked them to take them back because they were the wrong size and the rears had chips along the edge of the wheels.

They offered to refund some of my money so I decided to keep them. I sent the rear two wheels back to HRE to have them refinished and they came back like brand new wheels.

So yes, I did want them in 11", but the 10.5" worked with the tires I already had so it saved me some money.
What vender? Why are people here so protective of the venders here, even when they get screwed over??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siciliano611 View Post
What size spacers in the front? 12mm? I'm dropped and getting the same PSS sizes and wondering what spacers you have in the front without rubbing...thanks
Probably no spacers with a +22 offset on a 9.5" wheel.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0