View Single Post
      03-02-2009, 04:28 AM   #16
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
U just like to annoy peeps don't u? LOL!

1) I DID READ the original thread & it said $26xx plus $1k fo ECU tune to eliminate O2 sensor. Tightie said less than $3k. I was confused b/c I didn't know if RPi now offers 2 tunes like AA does (tune to eliminate O2 warning & another fo that & hp/tq gains).

2) I'm using my iPhone (in bed, LOL) & it won't lemme watch those vids. Besides, everyone has different pc speakers so sometimes it's hard to hear what an exhaust really sounds like unless it's in person. G'nite!
So since you are using your Iphone you want me to describe the sound to you? It sounds beautiful, like small animals frolicking on soft ground in an enchanted meadow, and then a lion comes by and roars and the animals shit themselves in terror. The lions pitch is deep and muscular, but with a hint of high urgency to it. A roar that really conveys the power of a beautiful, yet terrifying beast.

Now

I

am

just

going

to

make

you

scroll

on

your

Iphone.

a lot.

Oh, and if you READ the original thread you answered your own question. Tightie said less than 3k for the exhaust.... and the original thread said 26xx plus 1k for the exhaust AND ecu... so... math... is... hard.

Gnite.
Appreciate 0