tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Review of RPi GT Exhaust

I don't even know where to start but to start it off, all I can say is wow.

I spoke to Eloy on Thursday about hearing the system and asked him to make a video for me. He said he would do so but he recommends I come in and listen to it. I drove down on Saturday to see what the big fuss was about, Joe took me out for a spin in the car and I was like... What the hell? It's not even loud. So I got out of the car and he went for a spin.
MAN OH MAN. I HAVE NEVER HEARD A EXHAUST SYSTEM THAT GOOD IN MY LIFE! I was shocked, it sounded like a beast just got let out of it's cage. What amazed me so much was that you can't hear anything from inside the cabin. There was no drone either.. My first thought was, I can finally use my bluetooth.

I went inside to check if they had any other systems left, and I got lucky. I got the last one!
What really blows me away is, I went to RPi just to hear the exhaust and the next thing you know, 20 minutes later my car was on the lift getting worked on.

Anyways,
Eloy told me to go for a spin and see what I think... Right there, I felt the power increase. I went up and down the street, the back tires had so much more wheel spin, I was in shock.
I let two other members also drive my car, they were also surprised that a exhaust can make the car so powerful.

It was off to the test, I got on the freeway! The power was amazing. There was no noise inside the cabin, and so freaking loud! I've only logged 100 miles on the system but I LOVE it. LOVE it.

While I was exiting the freeway someone rolled down their window and said "Man, What you have under the hood?" I replied "Just a exhaust system" His mouth dropped "Wow, that shit sounded fucking amazing"

After that, I went to my friends house who is a member on this forum, I handed him the keys the first thing he said is, "Holy shit, how is your car so much faster, did you get the headers too?"

It really blows me away how a exhaust system can add SO much power. If anyone wants to hear the system locally, give me a PM. (Don't get mad at me when you call Eloy placing your order)

I have to thank Eloy for designing such a amazing system and at such a affordable price. I would never think I can get a full exhaust system (headers back) for less then $3,000.

I made some videos but they aren't that good, I've been really busy this weekend and I'll make a better one when I get a chance but for now, these will do.

- Josh