View Single Post
      06-30-2015, 11:49 AM   #85
PandaM3
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Has anyone paired these with the Swift springs which are linear? I plan to also pair these with the Ground Control Camber plates as well.

I was fine with how the M3 felt with the Swift springs, however a recent VW sponsored track day using my wife's VW CC with stock springs/ rear sway bar/ Bilstein HD's made me start thinking of just upgrading the shocks on the M3. The Bilsteins made a big difference in how much grip and stability the CC had on the race track and around city streets that it is just so much fun to drive the wife's car. I'm thinking on the M3 it will make a nice difference as well.

- So census is that it will not change my ride height correct? (I already have Swift installed)... if the rid height is gonna be looking like stock again I might just get coilovers.
- Lufty's review seams to make it great on the track as well (I don't plan to be competitive or get the lowest time attack time... but I want to be able to drive in a fun aggressive way)
- Lufty, any pictures of your car with these on?

I think I am deciding between these or Ohlins R/T matched withGC camber plates or even splurging for the B16 damptronic ones.
Appreciate 0