03-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #54
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersin View Post
Did anyone else notice that there is an "///M3" logo on the passenger side dash trim in those interior pics? And it seems the last pic just has an "///M". I wonder if that's just there as a watermark or something.

Anyway, looks cool. My advise is to try and forget about the car or else you'll drive yourself crazy as time grows near for delivery.

Cheers.
A very keen eye you have!! And thanks. The "///M" is laser engraved in outline style and will be situated approximately where it is in the platinum interior photo. It will also be a bit smaller and it'll pick up the color of the 2 intarsia strips in the trim (the aluminum underneath the piano wood). The photoshop on the rust interior was done by someone at BMW who didn't have the full specs. The Individual people did up a bunch of designs and then settled on a small and discreet ///M, without the "3", just enough to break up the expanse of the piano black trim on the passenger side.

As for the "driving me crazy" part, it's too late. I can't help it. But this forum keeps me going, lots of neat new stuff every day, lots of pics, lots of mods to read about. 70 days.
Appreciate 0