View Single Post
      11-03-2007, 12:44 PM   #69
B'CahiLL-The Boss
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M6 with Kellener's - next. AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_me View Post
I just want to tell you one thing if you drive a M3 V8. Think twice before you race Vishnu 335i I say no more, watch out for upcoming videos from the latest M5board.com event.

Oh yeah, I drove the new M3 as well. Yesterday I drove the new M3. So what if C63 is faster. Doesnt make the M3 a slow car, in fact it's more than 95% of the population can handle. The car is so well balanced and easy to control, even my old grandmother can drive fast with the new M3. I broke the speedlimit several times yesterday, 180km/h in third gear and if the police gets you, your license is gone.

There is tons of grip and you can take a bend faster than you thought what was possible. You can drive superfast without anything goes wrong, the car so wellbalanced and it's so easy to control. The new M3 is orgasmic.
I'm not worried if C63 beats you becuase there will always be someone faster than you. Heck, if I was worried to get beaten, well, a tuned Toyota Supra can cure that.

For me driving is more than just a straightline, its the total package that matters. M3 offer good comfort and is just as easy to live with as a 335i, in fact the suspension is better than a 335i thanks to the adjustable suspension.
For the price of the M3 its hard to find another car that do so much great as the M3 does for you. No longer can you use the excuse that the M3 is to harsh for you to live with. Top on that you mix the M3 with a dose of acceleration, tons of grip and tons of driving pleasure. And let's not forget, the M3 is beautiful car to look at too.

It's really that good!

So, M3 or a C63? which is the best? None I would say, they are both good. Highreeving concept or big block concept? it comes down to details which one you choose and you cant go wrong with neither of them.

Oh, with the new DCT gearbox the M3 will get even better, Im sure of it.
335 w / Vishnu is quicker ? I'm curious, the 08 M3 traps 113 mph stock!