DukeofAlexandria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
Can someone please get back to me about my order? #85028

I've been trying to call for the past 2 weeks - beginning of working hours, end of working hours, middle of working hours and NO ONE answers the phone.

I placed my order almost a month ago and have yet to hear from you all except the automated billing/invoice system that told me that you've taken my money and I have yet to receive a product from you or shipping date.

I've scoured your website thinking maybe I was mistaken and you needed to actually fab the X-pipe, but no where on any of your exhaust setups does it say "Please wait 2-4 weeks as all X-pipes/Exhaust needs to be custom fabricated". If you all are off during the holidays, all good, but you give NO indication on your website that you'll be out.

While I did just e-mail you today, finally frustrated having not been able to speak with anyone, you have multiple forms of communication listed on your website - telephone being one of them. I've tried to call probably 1-2 times a day since 12/11 when I noticed I had yet to receive an e-mail about shipping.

At this point, do I need to start looking for another company to order an x-pipe from and talking to my credit card company?
Appreciate 0