View Single Post
      06-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #12
Fen335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 / X5d / Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
I just have the upgraded x-pipe and filter. Rear muffler is stock. Powerchip tune is Stage2 but Stage2 is for if you have upgraded entire mid-pipe section, which mine is not. That was one of my concerns of going with stage2 before i actually got my AKRA full exhaust(getting exhaust in next couple weeks). I was concerned that I would lose power since the tune is specifically tuned for AKRA full exhaust and I only have x-pipe and stock everything else. Mike said losses would be minimal and it just made more sense to me to go with stage2 despite incurring some minor losses. That way I wouldn't need to reflash twice...

Besides that I believe everyone's car is a little different from one another. All depends on who built the motor, how you break in the car, and how you drive the car on a regular basis. Another member dyno'd his car same day as I did mine and he only came in at the low 300's i.e. 305-307(if my memory serves me correctly). But, I agree w/you 349 is not that spectacular. I'll be posting my dyno sheets very soon. If I remember correctly, my baseline dyno came in at 339. That was Pre-Tune. Post-tune was 349.
Makes sense...I bet you will be delightfully surprised when you get your full akra system on there. You will have to go re-run it at CarbConn and see what your numbers look like with it on.
Appreciate 0