07-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #144
dmk08
Gone Fishin’
United_States
Rep
Drives: Walks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMpower View Post
Silly guy, I know you had bad experiences with your F8x but as a current F80 owner and owner of four E9x cars, 3 of which were M3s I can't grasp the idea of anyone calling the F8x a numb turd lol. It's easily the most aggressive, most balanced, and best-performing M3 I've driven, but then again you know what they say about opinions...
If by “bad experiences” you mean I didn't like them because they were not fun to drive, sounded horrible, and were numb then yes thats accurate.

Numb means they have no steering feel/feedback. My 15 M3 and 16 M4 comp pack were horrible in that department. Maybe they fixed it since then but I highly doubt it. I am definitely not alone in this opinion.

You're right it is the fastest and best performing m3 ever. What good is that if its not pleasing to drive.

Hell I tried to love it so much as an M fanboy I dropped over 15k in wheels, suspension, and exhaust for my 15 M3 trying to make it enjoyable. As a last ditch effort to stay with a new M and be happy I ordered a euro delivery individual comp m4. I still felt it was rubbish and sold it 5 months later for an e92. Was much happier with my slower, less aggressive, yet visceral car.
Appreciate 4
tigermack474.50
Not Sure212.50
tsk941522.00