Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3 DCT ZCP

Garage List
2017 Audi S6  [0.00]
1997 BMW 328i Touring  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeM3SSII
Some of you talk arrogantly but this was not in the usa. People have different code of conducts in different countries (actually most civilized countries drive more civilized than in the us of A....), Just the fact that the ambulance driver didn't ram the m6 is an example of that. road rage is mostly an american reality and due to extremely low driving standards required in the US DL test.
The m6 driver is just trying to act like a cow boy or sheriff on duty. he might be an off duty cop. The ambulance driver is abusing his state given rights by running his siren just to use the fast lane. But consider this :

I have experienced driving on american highways in adverse weather with packed traffic (basically no option to change lanes, just drive with the flow), and some idiot american soccer mum in a suv was unsafely tail gaiting when traffic speed was over 75+++ in a fairly heavy rain. This is how you get chain accidents with 7-8 vehicles involved. I tried to warn her with intentional repeated brakes, but she was too dumb to understand i had to do exactly what this m6 driver did. Slow down progressively to a stop on the highway. I could see that american bitch swearing and gesticulating as I did, but then she got scared and froze when she realized i could walk out of the car and come around. Instead i took up full blast so that she would no longer be the car behind me. all lanes were packed, there was no option for me to do anything else to get her off. Tailgating is illegal and dangerous in fast moving high traffic.
That american bitch probably left clueless and hating on bmw's when she was the one that should be thrown in jail.
So it's safer to stop in the middle of 75 plus mile an hour traffic in the rain? Makes total sense
Appreciate 0