Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyabarankevich View Post
I have BF3 for xbox360. Its amazing. I love it. I like playing the story line its actually fun. Have not played the MW3 yet. But i dint like any of them. Its just me.
BF all day every day! i actually found the storyline in BF3 to be very weak compared to BF Bad Company 2.... I dont know, for bad company i got emotionally involved with the campaign, whereas i just felt like i was playing a CoD campaign in BF3. It can be beaten on the hardest mode in one day, which is not very satisfying. there were maybe 4 pressure points along the campaign.

Unlike everyone else, i refuse to play CoD just because of how arcade styled it is, and how not much skill is required to master the game. I would never waste my time on MW3, ive wasted too many hours on CoD series already in life... I realize i should have spent that time playing battlfield - no matter if its on PC or console.

BF > MW3, unless you favor the arcade styled games.

cant fuck with Battlefield!