Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxballinboi786 View Post
lol..its not really a pad, just my room

heres what it looks like now:

its a mess, but im going out next week to get some new stuff...well i knida wanna replace everything...i never really cared about what this room looked like cause i sleep in another one, but now that this room is my "media center", it needs to be more comfortable...here is what the center of my entertainment room is gonna be!

im thinking all black furniture...black wooden tv stand, black lounge chairs (for movie/game nights + when just hanging out with some friends), and a black sofawhere the bed is...if you have any ideas, please post links, pictures, and opinions!! thanks a lot
Apparently 'Blue Iris' is the color for 2008.
PANTONE 18-3943 Blue Iris
"As a reflection of the times, Blue Iris brings together the dependable aspect of blue, underscored by a strong, soul-searching purple cast. Emotionally, it is anchoring and meditative with a touch of magic. Look for it artfully combined with deeper plums, red-browns, yellow-greens, grapes and grays.”

lol..
Aight, well I wouldn't go with all black furniture because that is pretty lame.. Seems like every entertainment room has nothing but black furniture.. Just get some cool stuff that is out of the ordinary, and get rid of all that old woman furniture.

-Nathan