Quote:
Originally Posted by rAdzM View Post
looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Carbon View Post
Nice job! Another successful DIY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert7x View Post
Looks nice. I did this on my e46 a while back.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
This is very nice work,even the details(edges)around the buttons are just a perfect cut !
But....our CF dash trim texture is going from the left to the right side and on your steering wheel it's the other way,so i'm not sure if this would be possible , but then the match with your dash trim would be even better ?
And one thing...the leather of your steering wheel(it's shiny) could use some "Leatherique Rejuvenator", the whole picture would than just flawless !(i think it's just me )
Anyway congrats man !
I know man lol I saw that when i was looking back through the pictures, i guess i could have wrapped it the other direction, but oo well... ill see how this holds up and if it gets any blemishes, ill wrap it again the other direction!

Thanks for the leather cleaner tip, i was actually heading to advanced auto parts to get some interior detail stuff and ill pick something up... my seats are still somewhat matte but i need to do it to all leather pieces

2023 BG G80 ///M3 COMP XDRIVE
Dinan CF Intake | Valvetronic SS Full Exhaust | AST Adjustable Springs | UNIT 17 Front Splitter | UNIT 17 Sideskirts | BC Forged HSC21 Wheels 20x10 et12 / 20x11 et12
Appreciate 0