View Single Post
      12-15-2017, 09:57 AM   #348
MyKmYk
BMW Individual Junkie.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mora E46, Tanzanite G20 M340i

Good morning, everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to revive an old thread to provide an update on this car.

As of the beginning of the month, my Atlantis E90 is no longer a car I can call my own. I sold her to an M3 collector who I believe will take care of her and appreciates everything that was done to her over the years. While I was sad to see her go, it was time to move on, as I will soon be taking delivery of an F80; Tanzanite Blue over Full Amaro Brown interior, ZCP, 6-speed.

As the first E9x M3 to be painted in Atlantis Metallic, I have been thrilled to see so many other M3s, and now M4s, painted in this color over the years. It is truly a special shade of blue, as anyone who has seen it in person can attest.

One interesting coincidence was the fact that the sale of my E90 was completed on the very day that my F80 finished production. Cathartic, to say the least.

Thanks to everyone who provided such positive feedback over the years! I don't plan to do nearly as much to this F80 as I did my E90, but I am excited to receive her sometime in the next 2 months. Until then, I'll have my E36 M3, my E46 M3, and E82 1M to keep my occupied.
Attached Images