View Single Post
      09-09-2007, 11:09 AM   #64
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoltz View Post
Just because you think something it doesn't make it "an accepted reality" Furthermore, even if that is the widespread belief here it doesn't change the fact that it is essentially baseless.

-Adam
That it is an accepted reality to others has nothing to do with my thinking it to be so. It is rather more tied to their trust in Scott26. Your definition of "baseless" differs from mine since I think the statement from Scott26 is itself some basis. It is certainly one possible reality and worthy of being discussed in that context. It is, in fact, a reality that the OP appears to embrace at this point, and even the person whose post I responded to has not made an effort to debate it with me in nearly the fierce manner you seem to want to. Well, I certainly won't argue it any further with you. You can happily have this one. You are right - nothing is known for certain yet.

One note though: even if the car is confirmed not to come here, you can bet that the CSL card will continue to get played ad nauseum. It happened (and still does) with the e46. Probably did with the E36 too.
Appreciate 0