View Single Post
      02-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Atlbimmers Monthly Meet And Cruise-in Sunday Varsity To Slacks Feb 19, 2012 3:30pm

Aight guys and gals,

We will try to do this again this Sunday Feb 19, 2012. We will meet at Slack's in the new Town Brookhaven. I will be sort of celebrating my birthday(which is Saturday) but nothing big planned. Consider it more of another normal meet.

The address is b1250, 305 Brookhaven Avenue Atlanta, GA 30319.

When you turn into Town Brookhaven, go past Publix and go into the round about and turn right behind the apartments. Slacks is located toward the end of the plaza across from Costco and next to LA Fitness. It's sort of in the cut so look for it. We will try to park by the fence across from Slacks.

We will do a cruise-in from the Varsity. We will meet at the Varsity between 3:30 and 4PM. The meet at Slacks will be at 5PM.

If you have any questions, please email me at atlbimmers@yahoo.com. Also let me know if you would like to be on the email distribution list. Send me your name, email address and car model if you want to know about meets in the future I will email you the dates and time's of the meets.

http://atlbimmers.blogspot.com
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB
Appreciate 0