Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking I am thinking about next VF Supercharger upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
Upgrading our kits is the easiest to do out of all the options available. Your question depends on what you mean by top 3 kits
VF540 :is the most popular kit being purchased this year(universally upgradeable components/less labor and downtime)
VF620 :most # of units in operation worldwide
VF650 :highest performance but not everyone has a full sports exhaust and easy access to 93 octane.

Going from a VF540 non-cooled to a VF595, VF620, or VF650 cooled is the highest cost but you also get the most:
- Slide-in air:water heat exchanger in existing universal manifold
- Front mount radiator assembly w/bracket
- Factory grade water lines and fittings
- Bosch water pump
- upgraded pulley and belt
- Custom VF-software flash
(A new Hex Flash OBD2 Cable and PC program will be included for 2nd hand customers)
- 1 year/12 mile warranty for the upgrade parts

Once you have the ^above components, the small difference in price to upgrade is well worth the value in the tune, belt and pulley and makes Upgrading Easy. This is the same for other S/C options, unless other manufacturers require other extra necessary parts. Once you get behind the wheel of a 620/650hp boosted M3, it's hard to want for more. The tamer VF595 is suited for those looking for more power and air-to-water cooling without the higher $$ and boost psi of the 620 or 650. The +175hp jump with a VF595 is usually enough to satisfy the hunger!
Everything above is correct about the VF540, VF620, and VF650 about how you can easily upgrade I am living proof of that because I am already in the process of doing this so far. Glad they came down on the price $$$$ because it makes the jump to the next upgrade that much easy for you I am about to be one of the lucky few and jump to the VF650 kit because I have 93 Octane in my state of Texas and my M3 is already full sport exhaust ready or should I say my M3 is Catless . I started out with the VF540 special MFest limited edition in April of this year drove my M3 to SoCal because I wanted VF to install my kit. I loved the kit got addicted and then I wanted more power . Early August of this year I pulled the trigger again made another fun drive to SoCal changed out my rod bearings and upgraded to the VF620 kit awesome power very fast you will love it. Now that VF drop the price on their kits and I still have the need for more speed the VF650 kit is next for me I got the gun loaded and about to pull the trigger. Here are some pics when I started with the VF Limited Edition VF540 kit and then the last pic is current with the VF620 kit There is also a You Tube video when I gave my friend David a ride when I had my VF540 kit

Attached Images

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,

Last edited by SHADY1; 11-28-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Appreciate 0