View Single Post
      10-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #63
e92_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Bomb View Post
+1 input has been great, till now i didn't think there was that much difference in the .1 and .2 but just from this thread i have made up my mind if and when i get one it will be the .2 even if it means waiting an extra year or so

i also like the GT3 better then the RS, i know the RS is more sought after etc but i prefer the more suttle look to the GT3 without all the stickers etc on it and that is easier street driving but you still get the race car feel

very sweet car, and if i was to go to a 2 seater only i can't think of any other car. if i didn't race and need a truck and race bike and all the practice bikes etc i would do the same setup as DD and have the M3 as a DD and the GT3 for sport
Same here man. I would probably wait for the .2 even if I have to wait an extra year or so.

GT3 is definitely looks cleaner without the stickers. I also want that low-profile look.

RS is just too much for me. I don't even go to the track that often. There's no better 2 seater car that I can think of that handles like a rail out of the box that could keep up with a lot of supercars. There's the Lotus Exige S260, but it's just too small of a vehicle for my taste.
Appreciate 0