Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
Quote:
2011 jetblack E92 DCT 190,000 miles. It's only been to 4 track events. Oil every 5,000 coolant & brake fluid end of every winter. It still rips hard as hell. I can't say that I feel a loss in the diff but I'm not a track rat regretfully. No issues really and I DD it. Here is a brief list of replacements and any failures.

2 failures ever.
Alternator
Bank 2 TA

RB' done twice.
-1st time around 46,000 (proactively)
-2nd time 150,000 (road deformity hit oil pan).
*1st set of WPC bearings looked great when they gave them to me after doing them the 2nd time.

Trans fluid twice.
-1st time 110,000 Trans pan cracked by chunk of asphalt I couldn't avoid. I felt it molesting the underside of my car as I passed over it.New pan, pickup, both filters and all new fluid.
-2nd time was done with 2nd RB job 150,000. New pan and fluid as that same road deformity incident above also hit the trans pan I had just previously replaced.

Diff fluid has been done at 50,000/100,000/150,000

Front bumper because Vegas back to LA+Coyote at night=New bumper.

I will never let this car go! Pearl is paid off and she still fuckin hustles! I still look forward to driving it every day!

How bout this one? It was a sad day when the road attacked me. Remember how they had to shoot a missile in that little hole in the deathstar in StarWars? Yeah the hole in the aluminum skid plat.....direct hit on the oil level sensor & one of the drain plugs.
This is the butthead that started the beef!
Might be able to go after the city for your damages..
Appreciate 0