View Single Post
      04-24-2022, 10:22 AM   #28
M3Dreaming
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeA View Post
Yup, funny how people in mid July thought this "bubble" would burst in a few months. Prices have only gone up since and will probably continue to do so. It keeps getting harder to find a clean non molested example plus the fact that used car values are also very high.

Car manufacturers like it this way, they are producing less cars but making the same (if not more) amount of $$.
100% agree. I think until we have a major market correction (e.g., minor recession) it is improbable that E9xs will fall significantly in price. Throw in the impact of inflation and suddenly its almost as though E9xs have move in parallel with everything else. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on an E92 CF roof with 56k miles for 32,500 in space grey no accidents toward the end of 2021.

Yes I didn't get the car for a steal, but I got my dream car that is in great shape but not so clean I'm scared to drive it. I waited and saved and shopped for the better part of a year (much longer on the savings part) and it was the best deal I came across.

Just one data point for folks still looking at making their first E9x purchase but it seems like the prices have only continued to climb at a material rate since early 2021.
Appreciate 2