View Single Post
      12-20-2018, 11:51 AM   #16
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

F8x front grip is worlds better than E9x

But you can’t tell what’s going on up there through the wheel it’s all butt dyno, and the steering input seems a little disconnected from what the tires do it’s weird. I’ll second the mid-corner spookiness. Exactly how I felt. TALK TO ME GOOSE

And I don’t know what a soulless engine is but the s55 isn’t one. It may sound like an s54 with turbos and digestion issues, crop dusting everyone you drive past with pointless flatulence, but the s65 is Bronze Age in comparison from a performance standpoint, even if it got WORSE fuel economy it’d be an improvement, but it’s 30-50% better...

Same deal for the diff. Yeah it’s doing a lot of thinking for you, but active diff lock is a huge improvement over the “is it open is it locked he loves me he loves me not” GKN in the E9x

The E9x is fast enough for me and you can get it without idrive. I look at enough screens all day give me a break and let me just look out the windshield for a change...but I don’t think it has “more” soul, whatever that means. However If you have an aural fixation obviously there’s not much to talk about

Last edited by Richbot; 12-20-2018 at 11:59 AM..
Appreciate 1
MDuckie94.50