View Single Post
      07-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #29
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
Extremely nice C63. You got the AMG Performance Pkg, right? Also, were you given a huge discount since the '09's are coming to their end of year? I heard Merc was offering $10-15k off MSRP on the C63's.....
Yes, this is one reason why I went for the MB C63 over getting another (2010) BMW 335i or anything else for that matter. I got the $68k loaded C63 for $55k (including shipping from out-of-state to my house)...$13k off MSRP! MB is currently offering (although I think it may end July 31, 2009) a $7.5k mfgr-dealer rebate + dealers are heavily discounting the left-over '09 C63's to make way for the MY 2010's which arrive in Sept. I couldn't find one in FL, so I checked online and called a few dealers out of state. I ended up buying the car (from a VA MB dealer) for about $5k under invoice and they shipped it to me in 2 days at n/c. I thought this was all too difficult for me to pass on.

In addition, I bought the vehicle through Bank of America and got 4.7% auto financing (with my 800 FICO score ), which was better than any other bank or MBUSA Financial could offer; I'm only paying about $60 more per month (to own the MB C63) than what I paid monthly for my '07 BMW 335i lease...it made much more financial sense to me at this point, in this economy.

Plus, I do not have to deal with any real engine mods as this thing is a complete BEAST right our of the box! Then, if I want, I may just get a Kleemann K1 ecu flash for $1,495 and bring the 451HP car to > 500HP!!!

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0