02-20-2010, 07:55 AM   #7
Eugene-TAIWAN
Brigadier General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyrusso View Post
Eugene, good work brother! glad to see you enjoying your kit...and getting out there and hitting some runs....im surprised you think your 275 tires are enough?!?! although im sure you RE-11s are much gripper than my 285 falkens...which i took a shot of a day after i did my vbox runs....9.29 seems good...im sure you will get faster times with more practice.
its good to have another party shooting for good 60-130...you gota rep for G-power!
here were my F*cked tires!
Ya, I think is very fun. But the 275 in my opinion is good just because of the grip of the tires is very good already I don't really want something too sticky just because of the noise it makes if you go R888 or Corsa tires. trust I have used them on my car and I just don't like the winey noise.

Sit in Vadim's car I saw the picture he got R888 .. to me exhaust should is nice but this winey sound I really can't stand.

I know I can make a better time I am sure of it. Its night time now and after just watching AVATAR in 3D I want to go driving real fast

Past: Gintani stage3 M3, Cayman GTS
present: Porsche 993RWB, 964RS America,996 cupcar, 964 turbo 3.6,Macan Turbo,997GT2,930 turbo,i3, MINI JCW
Appreciate 0