02-08-2019, 09:30 AM   #17
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
Yeah, sometimes you do mods that don't net very much. But this one seems to be showing something. I'm hoping as the air temps warm up, the diverter continues to show that it can help control oil temps. Being supercharged, we need all the help we can get.

So, you're in Laurel, MD? I grew up in Silver Spring, right off Seminary Rd/Georgia Ave exit off the Beltway. Went to U of M College Park. (Then 20 years in Los Angeles, and just moved to CO in June. But the track car is still in CA.)
Oh yeah, those SC'ers generate an intense amount of additional heat.

Small world! Yep, been in HoCo Laurel for almost 20yr now. I know exactly where you grew up. My parents still live in the house I grew up in over in the Kemp Mill section of Silver Spring. I graduated from Northwood HS a VERY long time ago. Have moved away several times but always seem to find my way back.
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0