View Single Post
      03-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #1353
GO_DRVN
Registered
Rep
Drives: Solstice

Here are a couple of quotes from the Dealer Tracking magazine in dealertrack.com. This is from Volume Two, Issue Three, Winter 2006 in an article on Compliance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Randy Henrick (Henrick): A dealership’s good name and reputation are perhaps its greatest assets. Once lost, recovery is difficult. The dollars spent on compliance can come back in multiples from repeat customers, higher satisfaction scores, and good will. The “soft” benefits of compliance are almost as important as the hard benefits of not being the next lawsuit.

Michael Maledon (Maledon):
“Compliance” shouldn’t be viewed as a negative. Successful dealers understand that compliance isn’t just about legal obligations -- it’s about
maintaining an overall commitment to a set process of delivering value
to the customer. It’s no coincidence that dealers having a strong culture
of compliance are typically also the dealers that outperform from a sales
perspective.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure doesn't sound like the same guy who wrote that long post representing BMW of Lincoln in a not so positive way.

Guess I am one that will be trashing those advertisements I get in the mail from BMW of Lincoln. I am close enough to drive up there to buy a car, but after all of this there is no way in the world I can see me doing that when I buy my 4th BMW. (1986 - 318, 2000 - 323, 2002 - 325XI, 2009 or 2010 - ????)
Appreciate 0