2013 X5  [0.00]
2013 335i F30  [8.00]
1990 Toyota Previa  [0.00]
1997 E36 M3  [10.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
2011 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
Put up a few reviews as well! I know how you've bought a handful of BMW's lately Rich.

This thread is shaping up nicely so far.

Username: richpuer
Region: Southern Calif
Dealership Name: Steve Thomas BMW
Sales or Service: Sales
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Ryan Amico
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5
Work Performed/Attempted: n/a
Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes, Highly
Additional Comments: purchased three BMWs from Ryan this year. that alone tells you how i feel about this dealer and CA. Amazing sales experience ever.

Username:
Region:
Dealership Name: Steve Thomas BMW
Sales or Service: Service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Warren Matsui
Work Performed/Attempted: DCT Transmission failure, 1200mi service
Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes
Additional Comments: Very nice SA, attentive, great attention to details...asked him not to wash my car ONE time, and didnt have to mention it again during subsequent service visits.

Username:
Region: SoCal
Dealership Name: Shelly BMW
Sales or Service: Sales
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Alana Turner
Work Performed/Attempted: n/a
Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes
Additional Comments: in terms of price, I could have gone to ST to get an even better deal by buying the 4th 2011 of the year but Alana had the car I wanted and I was on deadline to buy this one...i did get a good amount of freebees so that made up for it...but most important, they had the car i wanted and with only 8 miles on it...if i bought it from ST, they would have to trade for it and put on 80 miles + train tickets + time...wouldnt of made much difference anyway...dont get my wrong, i love ST and Ryan and will still be buying all cars from them in the future, as well as referring people there.

Username:
Region:
Dealership Name: Shelly BMW
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Gabriel
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 3
Work Performed/Attempted: 335i dash rattles, rear deck rattles, humming sound when cruising above 80mph
Recommended? (Yes or No): NO
Additional Comments: SA was nice and friendly, but the techs only resolved 1 out of 3 complaints that i had....they didnt seem to care and thought i was crazy for complaining about rattles....they only fixed the dash rattle but the rest is still there...but the dash rattle they fixed isnt 100% fixed...still comes and goes....i think ill just stop with this brand after these are dust.

Username:
Region: Los Angeles
Dealership Name: New Century BMW (Collision Center)
Sales or Service: Service (Body work)
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: William Dominguez
Work Performed/Attempted: Repair Rear quarter panel and rear suspension
Recommended? (Yes or No): YES
Additional Comments: my 328i was T-boned in the rear quarter panel. 20k worth of damage..they replaced the entire rear suspension and rear panel...paint was flawless...orange peel matched..mechanical work superb...car drives better than when it was brand new...no noises, creaks, or rattles...EXCELLENT shop for body work or repairs.

Username:
Region:
Dealership Name: New Century BMW
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Tim West
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 6
Work Performed/Attempted: dashboard rattles, loose hood roundel, armrest rattle, seat squeak, brake pedal squeaks)
Recommended? (Yes or No): YES, Highly
Additional Comments: dropped the M3 off this morning...happy to get a loaner car last minute. so far, the people were very nice...Tim was really nice too...easy to deal with...lets hope they fix all my issues/complaints so i can report back here with good news and ratings!

got the car back yesterday...car was NOT WASHED, as per my request, it was in perfect condition...I brought the car in with 5 complaints...5 out of 5 were resolved...This service department is Money...very satisfied at the level of work and knowledge of their technicians. I hope they maintain this standard for years to come...will be taking all my bimmers here from now on.

Last edited by ES_TRADER; 07-20-2011 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: forgot to add this review
Appreciate 0