View Single Post
      06-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #74
Sales@Evolve
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tw00t View Post
Okay Folks - I just completed my Stage 1 Evolve-R ECU Tune on my stock E92 with nothing else but an underdrive pulley -- stock exhaust.

The tune itself - Ju st got back from a 60 mile spin and I absolutely love the tune! !! Idle is smoother, throttle is smoother and around 4000rpm the M3 just pulls much harder than it ever did before. I definitely felt a huge difference! I have a really stupid sloppy grin on my face right now!! Absolutely fantastic and highly recommended - it'll wake your M3 up.

the hardware - Very well constructed cable and easy to use software. I had a few glitches while installing drivers but Paul helped me through the install - he was always available.

The tuning process and Support from Evolve - Thank you Salman and Paul from Evolve - both of you were super supportive, extremely responsive to all my emails - it felt like you guys were right there everytime I had a question. Loading the tune itself was super easy - there were two files to load and both loaded in about 20 minutes total.

I'll edit this review later to add more details and some pictures...
Glad to be of service and nice working with you!
Appreciate 0