codinge90
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakar Bam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by codinge90 View Post
2nd 45-50 is really strong for us. F80's are a tough kill, my car is fully catless, carbon roof gintani e85 tune (stock pulleys and intake) and I beat an f80 m3 45-140, last 140 he started to pull on me. We did like 6 pulls so pretty good standpoint on power levels. Any type of 1st gear pull is good as well if you can catch traction. I don't like dig racing as there's way too many variables that come into play, not a good way to tell power levels imo
holy crap are you serious? so imagine you do pulleys and intake you will extremely strong. how far ahead were you at 140? was the f80 completely stock?
I seriously need to get a e85 tune
I was about half a car to 3/4 of a car in front at 130-140 and then he was even and started pulling past that. I suspect with pulleys and intake I wouldn't continue pulling on him but I think that half a car gap would stay the same until 160. I have a couple videos of the races I'll try to upload to YouTube and post on here. Stock vs stock though there is absolutely no way an e92 m3 will win to elaborate on the other post about that.
Appreciate 0