11-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #33
M3LISSA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 COMP/SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmn710 View Post
Currently running fabspeed primary hfc and secondary delete xpipe. I’m also running o2 sensor spacer. No cel ever came on and last year I was able to inspect my car no problem. Finally got a tune done through Gintani and I went to go get my inspection done today and it failed. Said cats and o2 sensor not ready. Seems like gintani is shutting those two sensors off with tune.

Any way around this? I was told by them that I wouldn’t have an issue with getting inspected when I called to get my car tuned.
The tune only removes the CEL from the dash if I'm right... I just went through this problem. I took the test pipes off, put my cats back on, flashes back to stock,- and THEN I had to go through the drive cycle. I'm in Staten Island and managed to do it in one pass. We just planned for it and let the car cool near the highway and went back after 25 min and then timed the cycle as it stated and it worked. I couldn't believe it. So now I'm completely stock and slow as shit and only thing I have to worry about now is my tint. But I know someone,so I think I'm good.... good luck

2011 E90 M3 Competition // Alpine White // ESS // RPI // 20" BBS LM's, blah blah

2021 G80 M3 Competition // Brooklyn Grey // KW Suspension // 12mm Spacers all around // Resonator Delete
Appreciate 0