View Single Post
      02-15-2016, 08:20 AM   #6
M4Now!
Captain
Rep
Drives: MG / SO F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedRide View Post
Anything else you forgot to put this complete stranger down for? Wow.
Seriously, because I commented on his lack of driving ability? That was so bad someone was actually shooting video? On a CAR forum? Yep, crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
What did I just read?

BTW how can you tell it was a rental by just the plates? You said the "plates where not new". I know in NJ (and most states) you have the option to transfer your plates from your old car to your new, when you do a trade in.. How do you know he didn't do that?
I don't know if that's accurate, but will take your word for it. So your premise is that he took his non vanity plates off his old car and transferred them to his new car. Sure, it's much more likely that a guy buys a new car and transfers from temp plates to his old ones so fast that he doesn't have time to learn how to make his car go forward. Much more likely than this... http://www.autoexoticrental.com/exot...allardo-spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidel335 View Post
TL/DR: Guy has a nicer car than me, must not be his.
Oddly, that didn't occur to me given the neighborhood we live in has a fair amount of P cars, Maseratis, Bentleys and a new i8 mixed in with the normal cars. I know lots of guys with pricier cars than mine, and almost all of them are perfectly nice.

Anyway, guess it was a sight gag and I didn't describe it well. Thanks for your opinions.

Bye bye E93 M3 - Hello F83 M4!
Appreciate 0