12-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #15
artifice
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90M3CDFR View Post
Does part 25 - the two rubber strips that go on the lip of the underhood shield - come with the shield or does it need to be ordered separately? One of them fell off my car (but it was hanging off the bottom so I recovered it). When I took it to the Paris dealer they glued it to the bottom outside lip of the underhood shield instead of back on the inside. I am figuring on pickup up a shield to replace mine eventually if it comes with the strips as well.
Yea it came with... I just looked at the pictures in my thread.

Maybe ask just in case, the undercarriage marred like that really bugged me bad. I meant to also say, you pretty much have to take off the sides to take off the middle piece, so it might be worth it to just order all three pieces. It is pretty easy to install, just unbolt all the screws on the bottom of the bumper and some of the ones in the wheel wells, then un-hook the "part number 24" and re-install. Lining up the screws in the tabs (screw receivers) was the hardest part because they kind of move on you. You will understand when you see it. I didn't jack up the front end to do this also.
Appreciate 0